Titulo

XS 400 Gaucho


The motorcycle: a 1978 Yamaha XS400 this Inspired by the famous Yamaha Lossa, has an original engine with two carburetors Mikuni 36 with 2-1 and tailpipes made and handmade.


Hello, my name is Leandro Highercrew Duberti of M / C in Argentina.
Here, I send you pictures of the Yamaha XS400 with a brief description of the bike as you asked on Facebook for your blog.

First, thank you very much for your interest in one of my projects.



Wheels and brakes, original progressive damping.

In the front, 34 mm fork, handlebar type of clip-ons. The instrumental and decided to leave only a clock, tachometer a panel on measuring, aluminum.

The body of the motorcycle was decided to place a gas tank of another Japanese brand modified. Part of a tail spoiler "Cafe Racer" is made of aluminum and leather seat.

I hope you understand my English, if you need any other details of the bike please let me know.

I hope to publish my bike in your blog, that would be nice to see my publications in other countries.

Please let me know if my bike is published for viewing on your blog and your magazine.
And if possible, if it is published, get one printed copy.
Thank you very much, and let me know if the post is a fact.













No comments

La libertà di opinione verrà rispettata sempre, nei limiti della legalità. Qualora si ravvisino commenti offensivi ovvero in violazione di una qualsiasi normativa in vigore, il commento verrà cancellato ma conservato (con il relativo indirizzo ip di pubblicazione) per una eventuale azione legale.

RocketGarage Design. Powered by Blogger.
google.com, pub-5748596377744039, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0